Books about Parenting
- Parenting Teenagers – STEP (Systematic Training for Effective Parenting) The Parents Handbook
Authors: Don Dinkmeyher, Ph.D. & Gary D. McKay, Ph.D.
- Raising Self-Reliant Children In A Self-Indulgent World
Authors: H. Stephen Glenn and Jane Nelsen, Ed. D.
- Positive Discipline
Author: Jane Nelsen, Ed. D.
- How To Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk
Authors: Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
- Drugs: What Your Kid Should Know
Author: K. Wayne Hindmarsh, Ph.D., FCSFS
- 2-Way Street..Parents, Kids and Drugs
- RCMP Drug Awareness Service The Road Ahead…A Guidebook for Parents of Young Teens
- About Alcohol and Other Drugs
Distributed by BC Council for Families
- Hold on to Your Kids: Why Parents Need to Matter More Than Peers
Author: Gordon Neufeld, Ph.D. & Gabor Maté, M.D